This strawberry, beet and carrot juice is a refreshing, earthy, yet sweet fresh juice full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It is made by juicing beetroot, carrots, oranges, grapefruit and strawberries. This healthy juice comes together in 10 minutes!
I can not get enough of beet juice recipes. I have a citrus apple beet juice and a ginger carrot beet juice on my site. All of them are delicious. But this strawberry beet and carrot juice is my all time favorite.
The citrusy orange and grapefruit balance out the earthiness of the beets, while the strawberries and carrots add the most uplifting sweetness. And outside of the juice being delicious, the best part is how good you feel after you drink it.
Table of Contents
Why this recipe works
- It’s full of vitamins and minerals from the fruits and veggies.
- Beets naturally detox the liver and are chock-full of vitamins. They are full of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. Try my beet salad if you want more beetroot in your life.
- Grapefruit and oranges are full of vitamin C.
- Carrots are a good source of beta carotene.
- It is delicious and easy to drink!
- If you are looking to get into juicing, this is an easy and delicious juice to make.
- grapefruit– this helps balance the flavors of the juice out and adds a nice sweetness.
- oranges– this also adds a good sweetness to the juice.
- strawberries– these add wonderful strawberry flavor to the juice. Ideally use organic strawberries.
- carrots– these add a great base of flavor to the juice. Use organic carrots if you can.
- beetroot– this adds a rich earthiness to the drink and lots of detoxing properties. Use organic beets if you can find them.
See recipe card below for a full list of ingredients and measurements.
Step by step instructions
Peel the grapefruit and oranges. Wash the carrots, strawberries and beets.
Then cut all the fruits and veggies into sizes that will fit into your juicer. Then juice all the fruits and veggies. Once all the juice is out of the juicer, mix it together and serve.
I’ve have used the same Waring Pro Juicer for years! I love it because not only is it affordable, it is more importantly easy to clean and durable, which results in juicing more often and for a longer amount of time.
You can, but it isn’t the best way to drink it because as soon as you juice all the fruits and veggies, it begins to lose some of its nutritional potency.
If you do make this in advance, put it in an airtight container and in the fridge. Try to drink it within a few hours of making it.
I started juicing after reading the book, Juiceman’s Power of Juicing and have never looked back.
Other healthy juice recipes you’ll love
Did you try this recipe? Please leave me a ⭐ review below!
Strawberry, Beet and Carrot Juice
- 1 juicer
- 1 beet
- 1 grapefruit
- 2 oranges
- 4 large carrots
- 8 medium-large strawberries
- Rinse all of the fruits and vegetables with water and dry them off.
- Chop the beet into pieces.
- Remove the peel from the oranges and grapefruit and slice into pieces.
- If the carrots and strawberries are too large to fit into the juicer, cut those into smaller pieces.
- Put all of the fruit into a juicer.
- Should yield about 32 ounces of juice.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.