Tropical Kale Carrot Orange Juice (Paleo, Whole30, Vegan)
Tropical Kale Carrot Orange Juice recipe. A healthy fresh juice made of kale, carrot, orange, apple, and pineapple. It is full of vitamins and minerals!
This Tropical Kale Carrot Orange Juice is one of my favorite juices. It’s made with carrots, kale, oranges, apple, and pineapple.
It has a great fresh taste with a tropical twist and it’s just filled with so many vitamins and minerals. Your body will thank you after you drink it. 🙂
If you’ve followed my blog, my Instagram stories, or even just know me, you know that I’ve been a huge fan of juicing for a long time. I’m talking 11 years! Wow, saying that makes me feel old. haha
Now I’m not going to lie, there are some times during the last 11 years that I’ve been more and less diligent with regards to juicing.
There’s been years where I juice every day and years where I juice 1-2 times a week. But no matter what, it’s always something that makes a regular appearance in my life.
One of my friends actually got me into juicing many moons ago. She has an auto-immune disease and swears that juicing saved her life and now currently keeps her healthy.
I’ve always loved the energy and nutrition boost from juicing. I just feel so good whenever I drink a large glass of fresh juice.
I also just love the massive amount of fruits and veggies that you get in one serving. Would I ever eat a beet and 7 carrots in one sitting? No. Put I do with a juice. 🙂
I got my husband into juicing and he now loves it just as much as I do.
He also has an auto-immune disease and he says he can actually feel himself become less inflamed the more he juices.
Which is why we love juicing with pineapple. It has great anti-inflammatory properties. It also adds a nice tropical vibe to your juice.
We also love juicing kale because it’s filled with antioxidants.
If you’ve got a juicer and you’ve been wanting to change up your juice game, give this Tropical Kale Carrot Orange Juice a try.
* Note: I’ve been asked what type of juicer I use. I’ve actually used the same Waring Pro Juicer for years! I love it because not only is it affordable, it is more importantly easy to clean and durable, which results in being able to stick with juicing for longer.
Tropical Kale Carrot Orange Juice ( Paleo, Whole30, Vegan)
- one bunch of Kale , (about 8 medium sized leaves for me)
- 9 medium carrots, ( this was 1 lb of carrots for me)
- 2 oranges
- 1 apple
- 2 one inch thick pineapple rounds
- Wash and dry all of the fruit and veggies. Cut the kale, carrots, and juicer to fit into your juicer, and set aside. Remove the outer peel of the oranges and cut into pieces that will fit your juicer.
- Juice all of the fruit with a juicer. Mix with a spoon to make sure all the juices are fully mixed. Serve.
- Yields 32 ounces of juice, this should serve 2.
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you.