Nectarine Peach Crisp (Gluten-free, Dairy-free)
Nectarine Peach Crisp recipe. A delicious summer gluten and dairy-free peach crisp where peaches and nectarines are topped in a rolled oats and almond flour topping and baked until the fruit is bubbling and the top is crispy.
I can not get enough of this Nectarine Peach crisp! It’s got the best summer fruit flavors of peaches and nectarines baked to perfection.
And it is topped in a delicious rolled oats and almond flour crisp that is made without any refined flours or sugars.
It tastes like a peach nectarine pie topped in a delicious oatmeal cookie and I’m here for it!
Ingredients needed to make this Nectarine Peach Crisp:
- lemon juice
- coconut sugar
- almond flour
- rolled oats
- olive oil
- maple syrup
Note: you could make this crisp with only peaches or only nectarines. Whatever you have on hand! I personally like mixing them because they each bring such great flavor.
Tips on how to make this peach nectarine crisp:
How to peel the nectarines and peaches
The easiest way to peel them is to put them into boiling water for 30-45 seconds. Then the peels literally fall right off!
I have tried to peel nectarines and peaches in other ways and always end up wasting some of the fruit.
But if you put them into boiling water first, then it loosens the skin.
On top of that, I find that the fruit softens using this technique and thus it cooks much faster.
How to make the crisp
To start off, put the cubed peaches and nectarines into your pan. Mix them with a little coconut sugar and lemon juice.
Then make the crisp topping!
First mix coconut sugar, almond flour, rolled oats, cinnamon and nutmeg together in a large bowl.
Then, mix some maple sugar and olive oil ( or coconut oil ) together and pour it on top of the rolled oats mixture.
Pour the rolled oats mixture on top of the fruit and pat it down with a spatula. Then bake it!
How to serve this gluten-free nectarine crisp:
I highly recommend eating this crispwhen it’s still warm and topped with some ice-cream. SO GOOD.
My favorite dairy-free ice-cream is from Haagen Daz.
I also love eating it cold for breakfast or as a snack.
I also love serving this gluten-free peach crisp on top of a bowl of fruit.
Other healthy crisp recipes you may enjoy:
This Gluten-free Strawberry Crisp (Dairy-free, Vegan) is my favorite strawberry dessert of all times! The strawberries cook until melted and are topped with a delicious oat crisp topping.
I love this Gluten-Free Apple Cherry Crisp (Vegan) because it mixes tart sweet apples with sweet cherries. It is a great flavor combination.
I love this The Absolute Best Summer Crisp! GF because it has ALL the summer fruit inside and it just tastes amazing.
This Gluten-free Apple Crisp from My Gluten-free Kitchen looks SO yummy and like it would hit the spot.
Nectarine Peach Crisp (Gluten-Free, Dairy-free)
- 3 peaches peeled and cubed
- 3 nectarines peeled and cubed
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 Tbs coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 375º F. Grease the bottom and sides of a 10 x 10 inch square or circle pan.
How to peel nectarines and peaches:
- Boil water in a large pot. Put 2-3 peaches or nectarines into the pot at a time and let them sit in the boiling water for 30-45 seconds. Remove from the pan and let cool for a few minutes. Start cutting the fruit. You’ll notice the skin starts peeling off easily. Remove the skin.
Nectarine Peach Crisp instructions:
- Put the cubed peaches and nectarines into a pan. Add lemon juice and 1 Tbs coconut sugar and mix.
- Then make the crisp topping. In a medium bowl, add the coconut sugar, almond flour, gluten free rolled oats, ground cinnamon, and ground nutmeg. Mix.
- In a smaller bowl, mix the oil with the maple syrup, and then pour it on top of the dry rolled oat mixture. Mix well until all of the topping is wet. Evenly distribute the topping on top of the fruit. Press down with a spatula.
- Bake for 25-30 mins, until top is golden and fruit is bubbling out the sides.
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you.