Gluten-free Chia-Almond Granola
Gluten-free Chia-Almond Granola recipe. Made with GF rolled oats, almond flour, chia seeds, and crushed almonds. Seasoned with cinnamon, nutmeg, sea salt, vanilla and maple syrup.
On days when I’m really craving a big bowl of crunchy cereal with almond milk, I make this Gluten-free Chia-Almond Granola recipe.
It’s made up of toasted gluten-free rolled oats, almond flour, chia seeds, and crushed almonds… It is seasoned with cinnamon, nutmeg, sea salt, and vanilla. And it’s naturally sweetened with maple syrup. 🙂
I find it to be a deliciously addicting granola and it really hits the cereal craving spot.
Does anyone else ever wake up just wanting a nice bowl of crunchy cereal?
I certainly do, but I also personally like knowing exactly what is inside my cereal and have found that the best way to do that is to make your own.
Homemade granola is actually way easier to make than you’d think and tastes amazing!
I’ve had my eye on this Healthy Peanut Butter Granola by Joy Food Sunshine. It looks like it has the best crunch!
My desire to make my own granola lead me to come up with this Gluten-free Chia-Almond Granola recipe.
What’s great about making your own and with this recipe in particular, is that it is super easy to customize.
Want a different nut or crunch here? Add it in!
Like honey instead of maple syrup? Go for it.
What about flaxseeds? Do it!
I’m sharing my favorite combo here in this recipe.
I LOVE the way almonds, chia seeds, and rolled oats pair together. And I really love the way that the maple sweetens it all up and how everything toasts together while baking.
SO good. I’ve made this Gluten-free Chia-Almond Granola recipe many many times.
I love storing large quantities of it in a tupperware and then enjoying it all week long (if it makes it that long).
I have found that this Gluten-free Chia-Almond Granola tastes SO good with almond milk.
It’s also kind of a game changer when paired with coconut cream ice-cream.
If you haven’t tried adding granola to your ice-cream, you need to. This weekend! 🙂
This recipe has been my healthier cereal alternative and I hope it becomes yours too!
If you are looking for more Gluten-free homemade granola recipes, check out this Healthy Homemade Granola from my friend at Evolving Table. It has pecans and dried cranberries inside. NOM
Also, can I just talk how gorgeous these blue thistle flowers are in these photos? They are my FAVORITE flower, with an irresistible wild beauty. I could stare at them for hours. 🙂
Gluten-free Chia-Almond Granola
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cover a cookie sheet in parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the gluten-free rolled oats, almond flour, chia seeds, crushed almonds, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sea salt together.
- In a medium bowl, mix the olive oil, maple syrup, and vanilla together.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and mix until all of the dry ingredients are wet.
- Pour the mixture onto a cookie sheet, and make sure it is evenly distributed.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then mix the granola with a spatula. Add the dried cranberries and mix them into the granola. Bake for another 10-20 minutes. (Keep an eye on your granola during this last 10-20 minutes, if it gets a golden brown before 20 minutes is up, remove it…If your pan is smaller it will take more time to become golden.)
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you.