Paleo Cherry Clafoutis (Gluten-free)
This Paleo Cherry Clafoutis is a summery and fresh dessert made in ramekins and filled with fresh baked cherries.
And these little cherry-filled ramekins of French deliciousness are the essence of summer. Cherry clafoutis is one of my favorite recipes, and this is a Paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free version.
Table of Contents
- Why this recipe works
- Recipe ingredients
- Step by step instructions
- Recipe FAQs
- Other Paleo cherry desserts you’ll love
Why this recipe works
- It makes mini ramekin sized desserts.
- It is great for those following a Paleo, dairy-free or gluten-free diet.
- It is a great way to use up cherries.
- Chia seeds
- Coconut flour
- Lemon juice
- Maple syrup
- Coconut milk
Step by step instructions
Step 1: Put all of the ingredients, except for the cherries in a blender.
Evenly divide the batter into each ramekin.
Step 2: Add 6 pitted cherries to each ramekin and push into the batter.
Step 3: Bake!
Serve warm and topped with ice-cream, cream, or custard.
Serve lukewarm as is. Or even serve cold.
Cover and put into the fridge for up to 3 days.
I based this recipe of a Williams Sonoma Cherry Clafoutis recipe.
Other Paleo cherry desserts you’ll love
Did you try this recipe? Please leave me a ⭐ review below!
Paleo Cherry Clafoutis
- 1 Tbs vanilla
- 2 tsp ground chia seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- a scant 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 banana
- 1 Tbs maple syrup
- 2 Tbs honey
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (the thick kind, from can- Golden Star is my favorite)
- a pinch of salt
- 24 pitted cherries (6 cherries per ramekin)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Brush a little bit of coconut oil onto 4 ramekins.
- Put all of the ingredients, except for the cherries, into a blender. Blend the ingredients, scrape the sides of the blender down, and then blend again. Make sure everything is well mixed.
- Pour the batter evenly into 4 ramekins.
- Add 6 pitted cherries to each ramekin.
- Cook for 30 minutes. Let cool for 5-10 minutes.
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you.