Tropical Turmeric Summer Juice (Paleo, GF)
Pineapple, oranges, mango, carrots, peaches, and turmeric powder make up this delicious Tropical Turmeric Summer Juice. It’s a sweet, fresh, and flavorful juice full of antioxidants and vitamins. AND it also has great anti-inflammatory properties and helps with digestion.
Trust me, with this juice, not only will your body thank you (by feeling awesome), but your taste buds will too!
I found the inspiration for this Tropical Turmeric Summer Juice at my local Whole Foods.
My husband and I made a quick stop to grab an ingredient that we needed to make dinner. I say “quick” because we were parked in a “20 minute” parking spot.
I tend to get sucked into grocery stores and take forever so I think my husband was strategically making sure this pit stop was actually a pit stop.
He knows me so well! haha
Anyways, we decided that grabbing a juice at the juice bar inside of Whole Foods would be a good appetizer idea.
Side note: I got my husband into juicing about 5 years ago and he’s never looked back!
He went from never even having tried a beet to regularly drinking juices with beets inside of them all the time.
Quite honestly, when your body gets the mass amount of nutrients that it does from a fresh juice, without having to work hard to process them, you feel so incredibly good, that your body will keep asking for more.
Back to the story! Lol So, I found a drink with Turmeric inside in the ingredient list at Whole Foods and ordered it. Turmeric is my new health obsession afterall. 🙂
With all of the reports and articles being written about how turmeric inhibits cancer growth, is anti-inflammatory, helps your organs function better…etc etc, I try to incorporate it into my diet when I can.
But, it does have a strong taste, so I was a bit uncertain as to how this would affect the taste of the juice that I ordered.
It tasted so delicious, however! So I looked at what else was inside of my juice and jotted it down quickly. Pineapple, oranges, mango, carrots, peaches… I knew I had to make my own version at home and on the regular.
So, here it is! It really is so delicious and summery. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Tropical Turmeric Summer Juice (paleo, GF)
- 1 cup diced pineapples
- 2 oranges, (peeled and sliced)
- 1 mango, (peeled and sliced, make sure to get as much of the fruit off of the pit)
- 1 peach, (sliced and with the pit removed)
- 3- 4 large carrots
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, (more or less depending on what you want/like)
- Wash and dry all of the fruit and vegetables. Peel and cut accordingly.
- Juice the pineapple, oranges, mango, peach and carrots. (I have used the Waring Pro Juicer for years and highly recommend it based on how easy it is to clean). Mix the juice with a spoon.
- Add 1/4 turmeric powder to the juice and mix.
- This juice should make roughly 24 ounces of juice or 3 cups. This serves 2 people.
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you.