Perchance to Cook Gift Guide: Clean Christmas Gift Ideas
My favorite part of the holiday season is the spirit of gift-giving and thinking of those that you care about. For me it comes in the form of sending cards, checking in, and buying presents.
I think that is why I enjoyed putting together this guide so much. It is so fun to think about what someone may enjoy or need this time of year.
I thought of my 16 favorite go-tos that contribute to a cleaner lifestyle and put them into this Clean Christmas Gift Guide. Happy Gifting!
1) Paderno World Cuisine 3-Blade Vegetable Slicer / Spiralizer: the ultimate zoodle maker! You can spiralize so many veggies– from carrots, to sweet potatoes, to zucchini to white potatoes (I love making curly fries this way!). All of these make great pasta alternatives. $22
2) Charcoal Deodorant: the best all natural deodorant that I’ve tried! It’s made with activated charcoal and smells like Eucalyptus and Peppermint. I’ve converted my husband and my family to using this stuff! $16.
3) Savoy Coconut Cream: the best coconut cream ever! It is thick, creamy and decadent. It doesn’t have any preservatives inside ( which is hard to find! ). It’s the only coconut cream that I use. This may sound like a weird gift but I think it makes the perfect stocking stuffer! $23.33 for a pack of 6
4) Ellie’s Nutmilk Starter Kit: the easiest way to make your own almond milk! Nothing compares to the taste of fresh made almond milk. It’s way easier to make than you’d think too, especially with this starter kit. You get 3 lbs of raw almonds, 1 Ellie’s Best Nut Milk Bag (which is the best!!), and an All-In-One Glass Pitcher. $64.95 Use code “perchancetocook” to get 10% off your entire order.
5) Charcoal Essentials Face Wash: an amazing detoxing face wash combo that leaves your face incredibly clean and soft. These products are made with better ingredients. ( Beauty Counter has prohibited over 1,500 questionable or harmful chemicals from their products!). I’m team activated charcoal, if you can’t tell. $49
6) All Birds Wool Runners: made with wool instead of synthetic materials (and the laces are made of recycled materials!)…these are the most comfortable sneakers that I own. My dad got me these for Christmas last year and I find excuses to go for walks just so I can wear them. $95
7) Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides: collagen powder that has 18 grams of protein and 20 grams of collagen peptides in each serving. Collagen peptides helps promote youthful skin, healthier hair, stronger nails, and healthy bones and joints. It’s naturally Paleo, Keto, Whole30, and Gluten-Free. ( I use it in my coffee, tea, or oatmeal every morning). $43
8) Waring Pro Health Juice Extractor: I have been using this juicer for over 10 years and absolutely love it. It cleans easily, goes in the dishwasher and juices any fruit or veggie. $85
9) Enjoy Life Holiday Variety Pack Minis: the perfect allergy friendly stocking stuffers! Includes Dark Chocolate, Ricemilk Chocolate and Ricemilk Crunch bite-size minis… all of which are Soy free, Nut free, Gluten free, Dairy free, and Non GMO. $35
10) Countermatch Adaptive Moisture Lotion: magical lotion in a bottle! This face lotion adjusts hydration levels throughout the day, and makes your face so incredibly soft. Safer skincare that works incredibly well does exist! $49
11) Ovation Hair Holiday Gift Set: the cell therapy hair treatment makes my hair so soft and so hydrated. I have been using this for years! It also has worked wonders helping me with postpartum hair loss. The products are Gluten-free, paraben-free and have no sulfites. $59.95
12) The Whole30 Slow Cooker Cook Book: 150 Whole30 compliant recipes, includes Instant Pot recipes! This is the perfect gift for anyone looking to do a January Whole30. $13.75 ( it’s normally $30 )
13) Filtron Cold Water Coffee Concentrate Brewer: homemade cold brew is the best cold brew. Not only is it tastier to make your own, it is also cheaper because it’s so expensive in coffee shops! $47.95
14) Peppermint Mocha NutPods and Dark Chocolate Orange Nutpods: the best Whole30 and Paleo creamers on the market! These would make a wonderful gift for the healthy coffee lover in your life. The holiday flavors are my favorite! They are Whole30, Paleo, Keto, Non-GMO, and Vegan. $13.95 for a 3 pack
15) Bonsenkitchen Milk Frother: my go-to frother. Using a frother has been a game-changer for making matcha lattes, hot chocolate, and frothy coffee. It adds an extra oomph to your morning cup of Joe, and it’s so inexpensive! $8
16) Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder: this is my favorite matcha tea! I tell everyone about it because it has such an amazing fresh rich flavor, and bright green color. Matcha green tea powder is an antioxidant powerhouse and it tastes amazing in latte form. It’s currently $9.95 and is usually $20! ( I have bought 4 to stock up! )
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you.