Minty Paleo Frozen Hot Chocolate (GF)
It’s frozen hot chocolate time! Minty Paleo Frozen Hot Chocolate to be exact. 🙂
Full of creamy, chocolatey, minty, icey goodness…this quick blender dessert is a chocolate craving lifesaver.
I accidentally came up with my Paleo Frozen Hot Chocolate recipe almost a year ago and fell in love with it.
It’s easy (you just throw in some honey, coconut milk, and cocoa powder into a blender) and it’s delicious ( it tastes like hot chocolate except-frozen).
Last week, I decided to tweak the frozen hot chocolate recipe by adding mint extract, decreasing the amount of honey and topping it with some Enjoy Life chocolate chips and coconut whipped cream.
If you are looking for a quick satisfying dessert, this Minty Paleo Frozen Hot Chocolate is a must-try!
Minty Paleo Frozen Hot Chocolate (GF, dairy-free)
- Put the honey, cocoa powder, coconut milk and mint extract into a blender.
- Mix until everything is well blended.
- Then add the ice and blend again until the ice is crushed.
- Optional- top with Enjoy Life chocolate chips and coconut whipped cream.
- Makes one large cup or two small ones.
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you.